Friday, August 27, 2010

FIRST POST/ THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING BEYOND ME

Hello Everyone,

          This will be my first post hopefully of many. The reason I have never started a blog of my own, even after having worked/wrote for websites that specialize in athlete sports blogs, is because I think there kind of self fufilling...If I wanted to write for the sake of writing....I would have a diary....The reason I am starting this blog, aside from the peer pressure of my co-workers is to share what I find exciting in the world we live. Aside from that, the real reason I am writing this blog...Is to tell short stories from the inside of one of the most famous entertainment companies in the world. No, this isn't Entourage. Although I would like to believe I am balling outta control, I am at the bottom of the food chain/totem pole. I am going to share stories, hopefully in a funny way which may be embarrassing for me, from deep in the bowels of a huge corporation. Hired by "this company" as a so called "Floater" I interact and have new tasks with different people on a day to day basis. These interactions have been my life for the past few months and hopefully they will be fun to share. This blog is not to tell you where I am in the world on a Fullbright, or tell you how I am surviving on 5 dollars a day in Europe. Those of you who know me well know that I just want to give the people I know and love, 5 minutes of entertainment a day.  I love to tell stories and the reason I was the "hype man" in college was because I was able to excite people about anything and everything. I have many interests: Dance, Hip Hop,Food, Sports, etc, etc. If I can't write a story a day...well I'll post a video like I do on facebook...Well Here Goes Nothing...

Fine Print: For many reasons I can not mention the companies name or the people within, but I want the people who read this to feel like they were in my position.

G MONEY OUT....

Grant

1 comment: